Disputes are stressful, time consuming and expensive.
Mediation offers a cost-effective way for you to take control of your problem and to resolve it on your own terms.
Oliver Hallam is an accredited mediator and solicitor who works nationwide and covers a wide range of civil and commercial disputes.Find out more
Why use Oliver Hallam?
- Optimistic, focussed and energetic mediator
- City trained solicitor at magic circle law firm Allen and Overy LLP, 10+ years and former partner at Top 25 Private Client law firm, Wrigleys Solicitors LLP
- Sector specialisms and wide experience of issues facing individuals and families
- Ability to get along with all parties
- Mediation with a psychotherapeutic approach
- Nationwide coverage
- It is confidential
- It is a voluntary process
- The mediator is impartial
- Parties agree that all negotiations are ‘legally privileged’. This means they are not to be referred to in any subsequent legal proceedings
- It is much cheaper than going to trial
Why are these reasons so important?
- Because they give you the freedom and control to negotiate your own settlement. You will not be dictated to by a judge, a third party or the legal process. You will decide
- Because they enable you to reach the sort of commercially sensible solutions that a court would have no power to order
- Because you can leave the stress of the conflict behind you and take away a solution that is tailored to your needs