Disputes arise from buying, selling, restoring and racing vintage, classic and sports cars. After a lifetime immersed in the world of vintage cars, Oliver recognises the issues that can arise:
- The title or provenance of a car.
- The sale and purchase of a car – the failure by a buyer or seller to do what they promised.
- Repairs and restoration work – issues over the quality of work or the price payable.
- Misrepresentation – a car transpires not to be what a seller told a buyer.
- Replica cars passing off as original.
- Disputes over age-related or personalised registration plates.
- Personal injuries and property damage as a result of accidents whether on the road or at sporting events.
- “You bend it, you mend it” gentlemen’s racing agreements.
- Disputes with agents acting for a buyer or a seller or both.
- Age and registration eligibility disputes.
Why instruct Oliver?
Oliver is a mediator with a special interest in historic cars. His years as a private client solicitor saw him help clients with their high value collectible assets.
Please call him on 07779 727903 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss how he can help you.